Skype interview/meeting

I have just finshed the training for this online support job, and before I am able to get my login, and everything I am having a skype meeting with one of the site owners. What should I ecxpect? Do i dress up?

REPLY NOW INTERVIEW TOMORROW

Comments

• BradleyHUBradleyHU Member Posts: 918 ■■■■□□□□□□
    well dress up top...you can be in ya boxers, but wear a suit jacket, shirt & tie...i did that for when i had my skype interview last week...

also, make sure you wireless signal is strong, and i would say, don't have anything connected to your network @ that time, that isnt necessary for the meeting.
    Link Me
    Graduate of the REAL HU & #1 HBCU...HAMPTON UNIVERSITY!!! #shoutout to c/o 2004
    WIP: 70-410(TBD) | ITIL v3 Foundation(TBD)
  • XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    Dress like you're going to work & be certain your surroundings/background also look professional.
  • swisschris104swisschris104 Member Posts: 109
    So treat it like a normal buisness meeting, just make sure that I have a good connection and no technical problems.
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    If you have wife, kids, or pets I would make sure they aren't in the same room and maybe even the house....
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
    Exactly, plus I would be certain my surroundings emulated a work-environment as much as possible... especially if this is for a remote position.
    webgeek wrote: »
    If you have wife, kids, or pets I would make sure they aren't in the same room and maybe even the house....

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif