Options

Lookin' For Luck!

2»

Comments

• Options
    epicdoriepicdori Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    What would it take to get a distribution of those flash cards? Every little bit helps icon_smile.gif.
  • Options
    top_hattop_hat Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd take up on your offiericon_smile.gif...could you send me your 1729 self-made flash cards? Thank you!
  • Options
    crashblastcrashblast Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is it allowed to request access to others study material in public? If not how would I go about contacting the person privately?
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Plenty of flash cards at www.flashcardexchange.com.
  • Options
    I understand that but the author of this thread (CISPhD)offered his to anyone that requests them. However, I don't see a way to do this in a private manner.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    The Private Messaging (PM) feature isn't available to brand new members because of spam and such. After making a few good posts the PM feature kicks in. New members that game their postings to get access to PMing just get kicked. ;)
  • Options
    I see. Well I will keep posting and looking for it to "kick in" so that I don't have to annoy others.
  • Options
    glentcglentc Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISPhD wrote: »
    - New Horizon CISSP 5 day boot camp 2 weeks before exam

What was your opinion of these 5-day boot camps? Was it worth the cost? Did it help gel up any rough spots in your knowledge of the domains?
  • Options
    KaineKaine Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like an answer on this as well.
  • Options
    zxbanezxbane Member Posts: 740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome post, I too would like to get ahold of the flash cards. Hopefully after some more posts the feature will appear!?
  • Options
    beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    OK. One advantage to the old paper tests was that there's generally a bar nearby after the test. In my case - the other side of the wall. Let's say I was hardly alone after the test.

"Good luck and stay in your lane" (Its a military phrase oft said on the firing range).

- B Eads
  • Options
    mvram03mvram03 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_smile.gif

Can you please share "1729 self-made CISSP flash cards".