Options

CCNA Security Lab Manual Version 1.1

poguepogue Member Posts: 213
Amazon.com: CCNA Security Lab Manual Version 1.1 (2nd Edition) (9781587133060): Cisco Networking Academy: Books

Has anyone purchased this and used it to pass the exam? Any opinions on it?

For some reason, there is no Kindle version available on Amazon... Sigh. I get what Cisco is trying to do, avoid the file sharing prevalent amongst the certification crowd, but much like the music industry, if you don't give the customer what they want in the format they want to buyit in, the smart customer gets.. "creative".

Thanks,

Russ
Currently working on: CCNA:Security
Up next: CCNA:Voice

Comments

• Options
    jdancerjdancer Member Posts: 482 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am currently taking the CCNA Security class at the local community college here. It's the book they use for labs. It's very comprehensive lab book. Strongly recommended. The CLI labs are very good.

I'll be taking my exam in May, once the class finishes.
  • Options
    poguepogue Member Posts: 213
    jdancer,

Thanks for responding, this forum seems to be very slow, and it's good to see participation from more people....

Good luck with your exam!

Russ
    Currently working on: CCNA:Security
    Up next: CCNA:Voice
  • Options
    geccogecco Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I also purchased this lab book and may try these in addition to the ones I received from the IINS class that I took last week.
    I am not sure if i am going to keep the book to be frank however, becasue the labs in IINS seems more than sufficient. I may return this to Amazon after a brief review of the two.