Options

Sitting my VCAP5-DCA tomorrow

2»

Comments

• Options
    jibbajabbajibbajabba Member Posts: 4,317 ■■■■■■■■□□
    First of all - AWESOME news .. well done .. but hang on .. your girlfriend asked you to take her out ? She should take you out and even drive (if she got a car) so you can get completely s**faced :p
    Essendon wrote: »

Now that is one of the most useful tips I read I think .. Makes SO much sense ...
    My own knowledge base made public: http://open902.com :p
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Essendon wrote: »

I followed this strategy too. I'm certain I would not have passed if I hadn't.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Way late to the party this is great news!
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks gents!

@jibba, didnt get smashed mate, just had a few drinks followed by a nice dinner at one of the good restaurants that line the banks of the Yarra river in Melbourne. The temptation to have more than a few drinks was there, but I have an all-day training at HP today, so I couldnt get too tipsy!

And yeah that testing strategy is the best. I took about 10 minutes to get through all the questions and jot down a 2-3 word description of each question. The only mistake I made was I didnt exactly pick the low-hanging fruit, I just dived right in and started off with Q1. But I did do the Create ones first and then the Admin ones. I crossed off the questions on my scrap paper as I went through them. It's VERY important to keep a running tally of the questions (I dont think you can mark them for review), otherwise it's very easy to start floundering in the myriad of tasks you got to do.

@ N2 and Asif Dasl, thanks guys!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    bertiebbertieb Member Posts: 1,031 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Late to the party as ever, but HUGE congrats mate, that's a great achievement icon_thumright.gif
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never tell if they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln