Options

Boson Software?

jryersonjryerson Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Has anyone used this software to prepare for the security+. I don't mean the demo but the full version. I have noticed that it is relatively inexpensive. I would like to know if the material covered in these practice exams parallels the actual exam and if so is it worth the money to purchase it.

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It is good - not the be all and end all, but good. If Comptia actually wrote professional style questions then Boson would be awesome, but due to some very bad editing and maybe disagreement between various SMEs the Comptia questions are not up to scratch.
    When you look at the cost of the exam and the number of people who fail it first time around I would recommend both Boson and the Beachfront quizzer. Someone told me that they seen some questions on the exam that are very close to the beachfront ones (yup, close to the beachfront ones and not beachfront close to theirs) - I would believe it as I had one question that was straight out of a CISSP exam, but the answers were all changed to make it look different (with the COmptia exam having a totally different answer to the CISSP test ... lol).
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007