Options

Free INE CCNA videos

okplayaokplaya Member Posts: 199
INE is offering free access to their CCNA course for a limited time when you sign up.

Sorry if this was posted already. I'm at work and didn't try to search.

http://www.ine.com/self-paced/ccna/bootcamps.htm

Comments

• Options
    NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    Already been posted I believe, but thank you for reminding me! Forgot and need all the study material I can get :P
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • Options
    d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    okplaya wrote: »
    INE is offering free access to their CCNA course for a limited time when you sign up.

Sorry if this was posted already. I'm at work and didn't try to search.

CCNA Associate Course - 640-802

thanks for the timely news man! Will check them up tonight.
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • Options
    swildswild Member Posts: 828
    They also have the CCNA Voice free streaming as well. i went through the CCNA videos before I passed that exam and liked them a lot. I am now going through the Voice series and am not liking it near as much. This presenter is kinda scattered and long winded.
  • Options
    IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    The free INE videos are GREAT but they are a bit dry. These videos combined with a decent study guide (I recommend Odom's guides) will get you through the exam
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Its on the INE roadmap this year, but they are supposed to release more CCNA Level videos for free streaming this year.

INE's 2013 Bootcamp/Product Schedule and Updates
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The free INE videos are GREAT but they are a bit dry. These videos combined with a decent study guide (I recommend Odom's guides) will get you through the exam

Agreed!! I also have been using CBT Nuggets with Jeremy Cioara which I'm really enjoying :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    jdballingerjdballinger Member Posts: 252
    Wow Steve, thanks for pointing out the blog post from INE! I had no idea that they were going to be opening up the other CCNA tracks as free courses this year, that's amazing!

I personally find Brian McGahan's delivery a bit dry for my tastes, but I don't think you will find a more in-depth video instruction from anyone else. It is well worth the can of Monster that you will need to drink to get through the course. I love me some CBT Nuggets, and really wish that Jeremy Cioara could be the instructor for ALL the courses I go through, but the Nuggets never go deep enough into certain topics.
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    I don't mind Brian McGahan but it all depends on the subject to me.

I used CBT Nuggets in the past but as you mentioned INE's goes much more in depth for Cisco subject. (Obviously because that's what they do)
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    Brian McGahan at 2x is equivalent to Jeremy Cioara at half speed. If I want in depth, I always go with INE.
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)