Options

Passed 640-911(ICDCN) for today

HackedAliasHackedAlias Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Since there's no CCNA: Data Center subforum I'll put this here.
I passed the ICDCN today with a 964. The test is very straightforward and is like a lighter CCNA where WAN is replaced with some NX-OS questions mixed in.

I have been using the INE CCIE Data Center videos and work experience since there isn't much out there for material on these exams.

Next up is the 640-916 to obtain the CCNA: DC

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    Christopher DobkowskiChristopher Dobkowski Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats dude! icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! Good luck on the 916!
  • Options
    SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    Awesome. I have the INE CCIE DC stuff on deck. Work provided a quick boot camp for Nexus/DC Unified Fabric through firefly, but I wanted something more at my pace. No access to a Nexus might be a hindrance to me right now. But that being said, congrats on the pass!!
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    HackedAliasHackedAlias Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!
    Awesome. I have the INE CCIE DC stuff on deck. Work provided a quick boot camp for Nexus/DC Unified Fabric through firefly, but I wanted something more at my pace. No access to a Nexus might be a hindrance to me right now. But that being said, congrats on the pass!!

That's a big downside to this track. If you work for a Cisco partner check out https://cloudlab-us-west-01.cisco.com/+CSCOE+/portal.html. You can lab Nexus 7k and 1k's, UCS and other stuff from the track.
  • Options
    _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    Congrats on the pass
    Thanks everyone!

That's a big downside to this track. If you work for a Cisco partner check out https://cloudlab-us-west-01.cisco.com/+CSCOE+/portal.html. You can lab Nexus 7k and 1k's, UCS and other stuff from the track.

Thanks for the link :)
  • Options
    d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • Options
    sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    I passed this exam too recently. It was a little underwhelming for some reason. It's a CCNA-lite exam for $250 bucks.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow