Options

New ISSMP exam

bobbaphattbobbaphatt Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I don't suppose anyone has taken the ISSMP exam with the new post 4/1 content? Or has anyone checked out the new content very closely? I had it scheduled for late last month but had to reschedule it. Now I am stuck wondering if I should wait for a new review book or hope that not enough has changed that I could still pass. I have checked the CIB and it seems like there is a fair amount of new content.

Comments

• Options
    dijital1dijital1 Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The core material of the exam doesn't change that much. I just took the ISSMP on March 15th and used the ISC2 CBK to prepare for it. If you've studied that and understand the concepts, you'll be fine.

If you would have passed the currently exam, then you'll pass the updated version being introduced in a week or so. Again, ISC2 doesn't change big sections of the exam all at once. The ISSMP exam isn't very technical which is even more reason why you shouldn't be too worried about the updated material.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    the exam should follow the same concept and mindset behind Security management. If you followed that; you should be fine~