Options

Should I get the Transcender exam?

tony71tony71 Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have taken lots of cccorg exams 50 questions for each domain then took the 250 questions and got a 84%.
I have the Shon Harris book and the cd, so I have taken the exams on the cd it has become easy.

I paid for the 300 questions for the ISC2 assesment and taken all 300 questions. I failed the first time went through the questions and saw why the answers were what they were to compare to my answers then the second time I got 100. I hear they are retired questions from the actual exam but they seem to be to easy.

I keep hearing alot of good things about Transcender, so I was wondering if I should just start taking the Transcender exams?

Comments

• Options
    Kamat2000Kamat2000 Member Posts: 34 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found out almost 95% of the questions in Transcender are from Shon Harris book...But of course its help's you to determine your weak area's.Its my View...
  • Options
    ssehgssehg Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi
    Go through Shon Harris questions.
    In my opinion they are real good.
  • Options
    !nf0s3cure!nf0s3cure Member Posts: 161 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have transcender exam set but they are not easy to set up and navigate. I am stilll trying to learn the way to set up exams.
  • Options
    KashirKashir Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No, I suggest you rather use CCURE. There are lot of questions in Shaun Harris at the end of each book and you can also download 500 questions following the instructions indicated in the appendix section of the same book.
  • Options
    Yes Transcender says that all the answers are referenced from SH. Humm I wanted to avoid that, but got stuck with SH again!
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Took the 250 questions from the shon harris cd last night got a 84%, man some of the questions just dont make sense and I have go over the right answers and the wrong answers to to make sense of the question. They just don't simply ask the question. lol
  • Options
    kathy.brayankathy.brayan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Tony71 , I am also in similar situation. I had exam schedule in 6 weeks and now planning to buy Transender or studISCope self-assessment exam. just want to check did u buy Transender exam ?
  • Options
    If you have got SH questions then avoid Transender, try other lot so that you have more variety.
  • Options
    The CCC exam seems to me very technical and I keep hearing the real exam is not.

I have taken the SH total tester for awhole now and getting in the mid 80s or low 80s.. I figure why not get the transcener since they have a guarantee and I hear people crediting it. So I may get that now,