Passed 220-702! Officially A+ Certifed :)

shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
Took the 702 today and nailed it. Took a little longer than expected, but happy to say I am officially A+ certified on to Network+! :)
2017 Goals:
Route[X], Switch [], TSHOOT[]

Comments

• gambinogambino Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice job!, I am about to start learning 801 and 802. What method did you use to study? online or school? or which book?
  • KeithJaggerKeithJagger Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Kick ass....cheers! What a great feeling....
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on A+! This was my first cert as well....good luck on Net+
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • BetrayalBetrayal Member Posts: 108
    Congrats on achieving your A+!
  • shyguyITshyguyIT Member Posts: 380
    Thank you everyone! :)

@gabino I used a combination of CompTIA A+ 2009 In Depth by Jean Andrews and Professor Messer videos. But I see you are taking the 800 series exams, and this book covers the 700 series. Good luck on your test!
    2017 Goals:
  • _Marauder_Marauder Member Posts: 132 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Nice work
    Thank you Marauder!
    2017 Goals:
  • IRQLIRQL Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi, all. I thought I'd jump on the end of this thread instead of starting a new one.

This forum was a big help to me as I lurked prepping for my A+. And I passed. So... Yay! On to the next goal.

Thank you everyone for the inspiration, and congratulations to shyguyIT.
    Congrats IRQL! What cert do you plan on getting next?
    2017 Goals:
    Thanks, shyguy! I appreciate it.

I'd planned on going for Net+ next, but now I may squeeze in 1-2 things first. It's very Apple friendly where I live, so I'll be going for the entry-level 9L0-408 (which by all accounts is pretty straightforward) next. After that, it depends on how this loong job interview process goes; if I get it, it looks like I'll be needing Google Analytics IQ. Otherwise, Net+ it is. :)
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Thank you, Darril. And I already have Kindle versions of your Net+ and Sec+ books to look forward to. :)