Options

70-643 Scheduled again

joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally got it scheduled for my retake. What a pain this cert is! lol. I felt so optimistic when I cracked the book open the first time. I've been working on it since November! Anyways, I'm all set to take it on Tuesday morning next week. Going to hit the flash cards this weekend and do some more labs this week, wish me luck!

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Good luck on this one!
  • Options
    LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    Good luck-keep it up man.
  • Options
    Passed this morning with a 700! What a test, all I want to do now is take a nap, lol. I've been working on this one since November, my second try. I'm so glad it's over, this is by far the hardest one I've taken yet as compared to the 70-640, and 70-642.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Grats on passing! The 70-647, the biggest beast of them all, awaits!

Put your design hat on, think of the bigger picture and it shouldnt be too bad.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    Essendon wrote: »
    Grats on passing! The 70-647, the biggest beast of them all, awaits!

Put your design hat on, think of the bigger picture and it shouldnt be too bad.
    I think I am better when I can apply common sense to a bigger picture, I've already starting reading this book. Hopefully I can knock it out quickly.
  • Options
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Congrats on passing!
    Thanks!
  • Options
    thronetmthronetm Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I sit this next Tuesday, feeling good about it but hopefully I can pass and concentrate on one more final exam (647)
  • Options
    lfcgeorge wrote: »
    Congrats!

I sit this next Tuesday, feeling good about it but hopefully I can pass and concentrate on one more final exam (647)
    Good luck! I still have the 70-680 to do, not sure if I'll get to it in time or not. icon_neutral.gif
  • Options
    thronetmthronetm Member Posts: 87 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! I still have the 70-680 to do, not sure if I'll get to it in time or not. icon_neutral.gif

You should, I can't see it expiring any time soon.. XP went on for years!