Options

Scheduling an exam - VUE - Eligibility code

noobmoonnoobmoon Banned Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear all,

I recently received my VUE Eligibility code and CEH v7 exam voucher, I created Pearson VUE account and schedule exams.

During the scheduling process I enter CEH v7 exam voucher but It never asked me for my VUE Eligibility code?

Is this normal?

where do I need to inset my VUE Eligibility code?

I read here Examination EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the certification status of candidates that attempt this exam without a valid eligibility voucher number.

Any advice please.

Comments

• Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I did mine through prometric, and it asked me to provide the code before I could finish the registration process. Maybe you can set it in your profile?
  • Options
    Nope icon_sad.gif

The was field for the Exam voucher code, and a field for promotion code which i leave blank.
    I suppose I shouldn't put my eligibility code there?

I tried to schedule my exam again, and in the field Exam voucher code I put the eligibility code and it worked. It says that it Acts as authorization trigger for exam .
    The problem is that I already schedule the exam and used my exam voucher code?

This is the dummies thing.

It says "To use a voucher for payment, enter the number and click Apply Voucher. If the voucher is valid, your Total Due amount above will be adjusted."

and you should put your Exam voucher code and your Eligibility code here.

What should I do know.
  • Options
    I solved the problem :)

I contact pearson vue local center, where I should take the exam and they cancel the exam and then I reschedule it using both codes.
    Now I only have to pass it.
    Ok, I should stop writing and concentrate on studying.
  • Options
    goatamagoatama Member Posts: 181
    Just wanted to say thanks for this info. I, too, had the same issue. I knew I needed to put in the Eligibility code, but it's not clear on where/when that should be entered.
    WGU - MSISA - Done!!
    Next up: eCPPT, eWDP, eWPT, eMAPT