Options

Study Groups

sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
Do you guys know of any online study group options. I am looking for ways to help keep me focused and on task. I thought a study group might be a useful and motivating way to get my CCNA.

Comments

• Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't know of any, but would be interested depending on times.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Try joining the CCNA study group on Cisco's website: https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/groups/ccna-study-group
  • Options
    sixtytensixtyten Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the input

I think the Cisco Learning Network is exactly what I was looking for . I know it would be hard to try and schedule online group meetings and such so this appears to be the best option.
  • Options
    NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
    I'd love to join/start a study group for CCENT/CCNA...maybe we could get something going with Skype or something else.
    Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security
  • Options
    ItztalItztal Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would join if there was one started
  • Options
    BTLinuxGRBTLinuxGR Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    late to the thread, but would also be willing to join
  • Options
    Santa_Santa_ Member Posts: 131 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm in too!

Haven't seen any activity. I just got my new 100-101 book in today.
  • Options
    XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    I'm up for this also. It definitely helps the morale.

I just finished Odom's ICND1 book. icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    notextnotext Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Google Hangout would work best. It is great for doing group stuff. And you could actually make a google plus page just for each certification people are doing and then you could do group hangouts to study, up to ten people.

If you have never used it you should give it a go. I am deployed right now and use it to talk with family all at once. I've also been in ones where it is a group of musicians playing together.

Screen share works extremely well. Instead of seeing you they see your desktop, you could type out commands and show results very easily.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I might be interested in joining always fun to study together!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    Ok, so let's get this started.

Who wants to set up, what I assume will be, the hangout? I'm pressed for time or I would do it myself. I will help in any way I can though.

It looks like most recent posts are interested in a CCENT/CCNA study group, so let's at least get a separate thread set up so we can see who else would be interested in joining.

I don't wish to hijack this thread for the purpose of setting up that specific group.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/ccna-ccent/89216-ccent-ccna-study-group.html
  • Options
    BTLinuxGRBTLinuxGR Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Santa_ what 100-101 ICND1 book did you get? And I take it that you are preparing for the new version and not the old one?