13»

Comments

• Options
    PattonPatton Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Very useful indeed.
  • Options
    briggelkebriggelke Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bohack wrote: »
    Best advice is to create a VMware lab, so that you can gain hands on experience. Reading and understand the material from the book is only part of the recipe for passing the exam. The other piece is experimentation and a VM allows you to experiment and produce the labs consistently. Follow this tutorial to build a lab https://youtu.be/lG3vXlo2q7M.

Thanks for the link. I might be able to borrow a high-powered PC from work to set this up. Goal is MCSA Server 2012 then pass 70-743 for MCSA Server 2016.
  • Options
    mhd.ymhd.y Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i am looking for such nice topic about 70-411 with resources. hope someone can help me !!!!!
    thanks
  • Options
    anikaanika Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I think you must add these books:-

MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Installation and Configuration: Exam 70-410
    Exam Ref (70–410) – Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012

One more thing I want to say that you can get the training from any well-reputed training.

I can suggest you few training center such as Koenig Solutions, Microsoft, Simplilearn, Learningtree or you can find on google.
  • Options
    anikaanika Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Best of luck t3ch_guru

I think you should learn from 70-410 **** pdf because it isvery useful for the students.

I would love to share few more study materials:-

Books:-
    Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 Paperback – 2014

McSa/MCSE Guide to Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Exam 70-410 (with Certblaster Printed Access Card) (English, Paperback, Greg Tomsho)

Exam Ref 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2

If you have money, you should get the training from any well respected training center.

I have few names. You can pick anyone
    1. Udemy
    2. Koenig Solutions
    3. Mcpguide
    4. Networkbulls
    5. Netlabsits
    6. Slaconsultantsindia

You can find online