Options

Anyone else having issues with Outlook.com today?

BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
Expecting important email, and nothing has come through. When I log in and try to send from it to a different account, nothing gets through. Same when I try to send from my normal account to my Outlook.com address. Tried from PC as well as Ipad. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    MSP-ITMSP-IT Member Posts: 752 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As a fellow Saint Paulian, I can confirm that Outlook.com is working fine.
  • Options
    JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ever since I moved from Hotmail to Outlook, I've been having problems. It keeps logging me off.
  • Options
    BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Finally getting test messages I sent over 6 hours ago, so something was/is flakey with it.
  • Options
    GAngelGAngel Member Posts: 708 ■■■■□□□□□□
    My spam seems to be coming in just fine.
  • Options
    olaHaloolaHalo Member Posts: 748 ■■■■□□□□□□
    working fine over here
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Reminds me I need to get another email address, want to keep stuff separate more.
  • Options
    dr.whodr.who Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mine has worked all day but I am in Oregon.

tpatt100, look at Google. There is some research that says the different main email providers say different things. Google is the "young and Hip" thing and that you are in to tech stuff. Who knows if it's true but can't hurt, too much.
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    My primary email is Google, I meant I wanted to partition off my internet use and email. Use one for stuff that does not have access to financial assets.
  • Options
    Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    I really like Outlook.com, but it has had several problems since I started it... granted they were minor issues and Microsoft acknowleded them and fixed them in a decent time frame... but it still seems to be more problematic than in the past
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark