Options

** cissp help**

smiahsmiah Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I have failed CISSP Exam previously with poor result and now thinking of re-taking.
I've read twice Eric Conrad's 2nd Edition and Shon Harris 5th Ed.

Please could some one guide me to good practise exam questions and study guides.
I cannot afford to fail again so PLEASE HELP me.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Take the tests at the end of each chapter in both books. That will help you determine which domains you need to focus on more.
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    PaperlanternPaperlantern Member Posts: 352
    webgeek wrote: »
    Take the tests at the end of each chapter in both books. That will help you determine which domains you need to focus on more.

Agreed, focus on your two or three, or if you did poorly, four or five worst domains, after taking the end of chapter tests for each domain. Reread them, or take more practice questions and do more reading in those areas.
  • Options
    TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    Remain positive, perseverance is the key, think positive, fear will limit your mind and your way of thinking, read some of the previous posts on here, a lot people have endured this exam 3 to 5 times including myself. Keep at it, remember positive thoughts and feelings.
    Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida