Options

Passed 70-680

BgroffBgroff Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took my free retake of the 70-680 exam and by the skin of my teeth...I passed! I scored exactly a 700, which was 93 points more than my first attempt (607). This is one tough exam!

I watched every Professor Messer video, all the IT Free Training Videos and use the Don Poulton book for my notes. I have over 60 pages of notes from all 3 sources and I want to upload them for everyone to use, but I don't see PDF as an acceptable file type. How do you upload PDF's?

I think I did pretty well for only working with Windows 7 for 3 months! I was a Windows user for a long time and then made the switch to Mac just 3 years ago.

Good luck to all those after me who take the exam and I'll get my notes up as soon as I can.

Comments

• Options
    method115method115 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Any advice on topics to concentrate on?
  • Options
    taternuts666taternuts666 Member Posts: 200
    Congrats Bgroff!!!! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    bub9001bub9001 Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass, I know the that feeling of passing the 70-680.

As to date it was the toughest exam I have taken. But I will say I didn't prepare as well as I should have for it the first time around.
    “You were born to win, but to be a winner you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.” - Zig Ziglar

Goals for 2019: CEH, and CND
    Goals for 2019: CCNA or ECSA
  • Options
    BgroffBgroff Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Method115 - The two times I took it, there were a section of questions all with the same answer options. Those sections were Deploying Windows 7 & Backup/Restore. So those are 2 areas I would focus on. Also, the second time I had questions where you had to pick the correct answers and put them in the correct order. For example, how to migrate users with USMT. Another area you can focus on.
  • Options
    method115method115 Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Bgroff wrote: »
    Method115 - The two times I took it, there were a section of questions all with the same answer options. Those sections were Deploying Windows 7 & Backup/Restore. So those are 2 areas I would focus on. Also, the second time I had questions where you had to pick the correct answers and put them in the correct order. For example, how to migrate users with USMT. Another area you can focus on.

Great. Thanks.
  • Options
    redonionredonion Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Bgroff
    I am doing my free retake of 70-680 in 3 weeks time
    I will appreciate if you can share you notes with us
    My first time I got ( 586)
    I having trouble with Configuration system image and Deploying System Image .
  • Options
    webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome! Congrats!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Options
    JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    Congrats! Taking mine next week
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
    Btw how did you guys get a free retake
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]