Need Good IT/Networking Jokes

1Cisco11Cisco1 Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Need some GOOD jokes for the water cooler. All I have is, "What is the best part about UDP jokes? I don't care if you get them or not." It is funny, but also lame. Whaddaya got?

Comments

• BokehBokeh Member Posts: 1,636 ■■■■■■■□□□
    When does a person decide to become an IT professional? When they realize they do not have the charisma to succeed as an undertaker.

Whats an IT Auditor? Someone who arrives after the battle and bayonets all the wounded.

Ok last one ..... Four engineers get in a car. The car wont start. The mechanical engineer says “It’s a broken starter.”

The electrical engineer says “Dead Battery.”

The chemical engineer says “Impurities in the gasoline.”

The IT engineer says “Hey guys, I have an idea. How about we all get out of the car and get back in.”
  • Cpl.KlingerCpl.Klinger Member Posts: 159
    I don't know what is up with my computer. Right after I put this Chicago Cubs sticker on the side, it can't save or close anything.
    "If you can't fix it, you don't own it"
    "Great things have small beginnings."

• PurpleITPurpleIT Member Posts: 327
    1Cisco1 wrote: »
    Need some GOOD jokes for the water cooler. All I have is, "What is the best part about UDP jokes? I don't care if you get them or not." It is funny, but also lame. Whaddaya got?

This is horrendous. I love it!
    WGU - BS IT: ND&M | Start Date: 12/1/12, End Date 5/7/2013
    What next, what next...
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hahaha these are terrible! But if you, like me, laughed at even one of these, you are a certified NERD.
  • PristonPriston Member Posts: 999 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Most of my jokes that are related to IT are also related to sex.
    A.A.S. in Networking Technologies
    A+, Network+, CCNA
  • wes allenwes allen Member Posts: 540 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This came across my twitter feed a couple days ago -

"What is the best thing about CISSP jokes? You don't need to know anything about security to get them."
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    What has feathers and says "pieces of seven, pieces of seven"?

A parrot-y error.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    I have a joke about Dongles and Forking, but I don't want to lose my job for saying it...
  • Bender RodriguezBender Rodriguez Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have a joke about Dongles and Forking, but I don't want to lose my job for saying it...
    Hahahaha I saw that. ¦̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦ ROFL!
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    I have hundreds but they are pretty standard and you probably already know them. Like this one that most of you are likely familiar with:

I'd tell you a UDP joke but I'm not sure you'd get it...
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Here's a whole thread dedicated to this topic!

http://www.techexams.net/forums/off-topic/83662-network-jokes.html
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • PristonPriston Member Posts: 999 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Person 1: I'm on a diet and trying to eat more fiber.
    Person 2: Singlemode or multimode?
    A.A.S. in Networking Technologies
    A+, Network+, CCNA