Options

Network+ Exam Scheduled

shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
Well, I scheduled my exam for Monday, May 20th! I have been studying Todd Lammle's Network + Study Guide and watching CBT Nuggets videos. I believe by May 20Th I will be ready! Wish me luck!

Comments

• Options
    dlx509dlx509 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck!!! I am looking forward to get this cert by the end of the year. I am currently working on CCENT.
    Goal for 2013:
    [ ] ICND1 [ ] ICND2 [ ] Network+ [ ] SSCP [ ] Security+

Be so good that they can't ignore you.
  • Options
    KMYostKMYost Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have 4 comptia certs. On the Comptia site they have excellent practice exams that resemble what you will face on the real exams very closely. As long as you have a good comprehension of the OSI model and the most common firewall ports you'll do just fine.:D
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Options
    wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, I used Lammle's guide and passed within 3 weeks. I didn't like the CBT nuggets for N+ but for CCNA they are great.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Good Luck.
    Set a date and stick to it. You can't do better than that.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63