Options

70-685 Scheduled! Need Tips

edgar2387edgar2387 Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I finally scheduled my 70-685 exam, and i feel ready as ever. I am going with the mindset of no tomorrow, not with if i fail i can try again mindset. Anyone have any tips? Will it be multiple choice like the practice exam? how many questions does it have? Does it advise you to choose 2, 3, or all the answers that apply as the practice exam does? My exam says its 3 hours long, does it really take the entire 3 hours or would you have time to think and analyze your questions?

Although i cant wait, im also nervous and a bit intimidated by the test, ive worked so hard to prepare and look forward to a new career and future, but only thing stopping me the exam icon_study.gificon_rolleyes.gif

Comments

• Options
    speedy162005speedy162005 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    On a side note, as someone who has the 70-680 exam passed already, is it worthwhile to get this with them retiring the exam next year?
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    @edgar - It's been a while since I passed the 685 exam. You will likely see some multiple choice questions. Microsoft uses other exam formats, too. My advice when taking any exam is to write out the numbers of the questions. Then, the questions you know for sure, put a check mark next to that number and move on. Mark any questions you don't know right away and come back to them later on.

@speedy - If you have the money, I'd take the 685 exam. It will earn you the MCITP cert, which still has a lot of market value.
  • Options
    speedy162005speedy162005 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Psoasman! I think I'll go ahead and get that as soon as I'm finished with my CCNA in about 2 months.