Options

Answers to Questions

MissionKap1001MissionKap1001 Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
This may be a stupid question, and I feel dumb asking, but I'm reading the new study guide for CWNA and it has no answers to the questions at the end of the chapters. I'm enjoying the book, but just in case this is a dumb question to some, this is the first time I've ever seen this. Is there a link online where I can get the answers?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    there are only stupid answers... like this one ;)

in the first edition the answers to the review questions are at the end of each chapter.
  • Options
    Thanks WebMaster NOT. Anyone know where I can get the answers for the third addition? This is my first study guide in life that I had questions without answers.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    What is it the school teacher on South Park says? There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. icon_lol.gif

Anyway, you are correct. There don't seem to be answers for the chapter review questions in the 3rd ed. of the CWNA Study Guide. They might be posted to a forum at www.cwne.com. If not, I'm sure that I can thorw together a technote for them here.
  • Options
    /usr/usr Member Posts: 1,768
    The questions at the end of those chapters don't really have "answers", in the sense that you'll be able to provide answers. I mean...I guess you could, but it's not going to help anyone.

They are all thought-provoking questions, with the purpose of making you think about and apply the information you just covered. Reading someone elses answers to questions such as this, isn't going to benefit you too much.

The answers to all of those questions are stated plainly within the chapter. If you find yourself not knowing something, go back through the chapter and look for it. You'll remember it much easier that way, than if you just read through someone elses answers.
  • Options
    I agree 100%, but if there are written answers to these questions out there, I would like to have them.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I've looked over the study guide questions, and it seems to me that they are meant to test how well you read the chapter material. If, after reading the chapter, you can't answer one or more of the questions, then you need to re-read that question's material in the chapter.

In other words, there are no answers to these questions except for the ones you discover yourself by reading the chapter. Simply giving the reader the answers would not be of any help in learning the chapter material.