Options

Hi all

k0ngk0ng Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey all,

Came across this site while looking for information on the CWNA. I must say, the information posted here proved very useful. I plan on making valuable contributions to the community.

On a side note: I`m preparing for the CWNA test which i plan on taking the coming monday. I have ~100 test practice questions i would need help with understanding/answering.

How would the mods suggest i go about doing this? Can i just post my questions as a thread or should i approach one of you`ll via email?

any help would be appreciated.
k0ng
LPIC,MCP,ACSE,ACFE,SCJP2

Comments

• Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    k0ng wrote:
    Came across this site while looking for information on the CWNA. I must say, the information posted here proved very useful. I plan on making valuable contributions to the community.
    You are very welcome here. There are a lot of people on TechExams that have a quite a bit of diverse information to share.
    k0ng wrote:
    On a side note: I`m preparing for the CWNA test which i plan on taking the coming monday. I have ~100 test practice questions i would need help with understanding/answering.
    With only four days before your exam you should already be able to understand and answer most of the practice questions yourself. The CWNA is a rather difficult exam (that is, more difficult than any of the CompTIA exams), so waiting until the last minute to learn the material isn't recommended. At this point, you should fully understand all the topics in the CWNA Study Guide and just be memorizing little details. Of course, the more hands-on experience with 802.11 wireless network that you have the better you should do on the exam.
    k0ng wrote:
    How would the mods suggest i go about doing this? Can i just post my questions as a thread or should i approach one of you`ll via email?
    Post your questions to this thread. 100 questions is a lot to go through in just a few days; there are no moderators that are available full-time to just research and answers questions, but we'll do our best. The questions that you have will certainly help other people as well.