Options

is A+ still adaptive??

SmallguySmallguy Member Posts: 597
I just read a post stating it was linear...does that mean they no longer beat a dead horse on subjects???

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    All Comptia exams use a linear format nowadays. Adaptive exams suck IMO.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    that's good news cause there are some topics were I am not as strong so I was afraid they would grill me if i got a question wrong in that section

I do consitently score high 80's and low 90's on all free tests so I'm crosssing my fingers
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    A+ is Linear. I would recommendyou wait until you are constantly scoring in the 90's before you sit this exam.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    it is rare that I get below a 90... it's booked for tomorrow can't back out now
  • Options
    cliffjag1987cliffjag1987 Member Posts: 206
    good luck. You will pass this exam.
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Ricka182 wrote:
    All Comptia exams use a linear format nowadays. Adaptive exams suck IMO.

They aren't that bad. You certainly don't need much time to complete a test, so I do miss that.

However, I like my percentages better when I have to take 70-100 question tests instead of a 20 question test. Statistically, it may be the same (per the 'genius' who determined the weight per question), I just feel with more questions. Of course, I'll take an essay exam any day over a multiple guess.

Good Luck Smallguy!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    teenu0427teenu0427 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    good luck

A+ is adaptive i had OS part adaptive in networking part which i was so confuse because i got 20questions on networking because i got one wrong then another and so on......
    so if you get easy questuion wrong then ther is no problem and if you wanted to pass the wrong way then make wrong answer on your stong side then go back and change it.

egal
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    teenu0427 wrote:
    good luck

A+ is adaptive i had OS part adaptive in networking part which i was so confuse because i got 20questions on networking because i got one wrong then another and so on......
    so if you get easy questuion wrong then ther is no problem and if you wanted to pass the wrong way then make wrong answer on your stong side then go back and change it.

egal

When did you take the Adaptive form of the A+? It changed back to linear back around 2002/2003.

So, if you had a choice for your exam, I'd like to hear about it. Thanks
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?