Passed ICND2 (930)

philz1982philz1982 Member Posts: 978
Passed,

I was suprised how easy it was. I think I over studied I spent 1 month studying for ICND1 and 3 months on ICND2. I literally finished the exam in about 30 minutes.

Focus on ACL, NAT, and IPV6. The rest of the concepts Routing protocols, switching are pretty easy.

Studied with CBT nuggets, Bryant Advantage Videos
OCG ICND2
Packet Tracer

Now it's on to the CCDA in 1 month.

-Phil

Comments

• gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Great job, well done :)
  • webgeekwebgeek Member Posts: 495 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on CCDA!
    BS in IT: Information Assurance and Security (Capella) CISSP, GIAC GSEC, Net+, A+
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • snunez889snunez889 Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats on the pass! Out of curiosity - why did you choose the CCDA? Do you have networking experience? I'm asking since the design stuff is usually not considered entry level.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • PCSPrestonPCSPreston Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 127
    Wow thats not much time studying for the exam. Do you have any cisco packet tracer files you used that I could download? That would helpful~!
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass. And good luck with your CCDA. :)
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security