Options

Another..I know!

showboshowbo Member Posts: 73 ■■□□□□□□□□
ICND2 done on the 1st attempt! I am now 5 for 5 on exams! After a 6 month window between ICND1 and ICND2, I finally took the exam on Friday. Passed with a 916/1000. This exam was harder than ICND1.Took me down to the final 10 minutes where as the ICND1 I finished with 50 minutes to spare. I really did think that I did worse than a 916, a few questions I thought about and just couldn't place the right answer in my mind. But with process of elimination, I was able to get this exam done. CCNA finally! Feels good. Now for a month of gaming and drinking some brews before I start MCSA Server 2012! CCNP is in the future, just not yet. I may even just go ahead and get my Security+ just so I can say I have the Tri-cert of A+, N+ and S+. We will see though. For some reason I can't start a new paragraph so will keep this short: Study Materials, Boson Exam Sim ICND2, Cisco press ICND2, CBT nuggets. I did not due many Labs, due to my on the job experience. Good Luck to all!

Comments

• Options
    ajmatsonajmatson Member Posts: 289
    Congrats on the pass. I was considering the MCSA 2012 as well, work wants me to get it ;)
    Working on currently:
    Masters Degree Information Security and Assurance (WGU) / Estimated 06/01/2016
    Next Up: CCNP Routing Exam | Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
    Cisco Lab: ASA 5506-X, GNS3, 1x 2801 Router, 1x 2650XM, 1x 3750-48TS-E switch, 2x 3550 EMI Switches and 1x 2950T swtich.
    Juniper Lab: 1x SRX100H2, 1x J2320 (1GB Flash/1GB RAM, JunOS 11.4R7.5), and 4 JunOS Firefly vSRX Routers in VMWare ESXi 5.1
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.