CCENT Schedule 06-10!

xocityxocity Member Posts: 230
CCENT Scheduled (Old One)
Ive been reading Odom book on and off for a month now , i've taken a 2 week cisco class about a year ago and learned A lot, watched some CBT nugget videos and listening to INE videos on my 45 min drives every day too and from work. Hopefully I can get the CCENT out the way once and for all. Been procrastinating for a while but with WGU paying for it and test already scheduled, the pressure is on!

Im using Llamle 7th edition (alot easier to read)
Odom to refresh on Certain things (except his subnetting section, it makes no sense)
Cbtnugget, INE
and Boson exams when it gets close to game day

Anyone have any tips ?
I have about 5/6 weeks until test time, think its doable with little exp? I'm sure it is but would it be rushed? Anyway, back to the books icon_study.gif

Comments

• goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Look over the Exam Objectives and see if you can answer them confidently. This helped me the most..

Any objective you feel your week in find it in odom book and read all you can about it. Odom does a good job organizing objectives by Unit in book..

Be Able to Analyze and subnet in your sleep. So if you get nervous you can still do it quickly

make sure you know how a data packet flows through the network.

Last thing were relaxing clothes.. I wore my gym outfit.
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • Kev_vauxKev_vaux Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Good luck bro
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • robert.holtonrobert.holton Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good luck have some coffee before hand...some say it helps.
  • xocityxocity Member Posts: 230
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Good luck!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • goldenlightgoldenlight Member Posts: 378 ■■□□□□□□□□
    May the Cisco Be with you..
    The Only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it keep looking. Don't settle - Steve Jobs
  • xocityxocity Member Posts: 230
    May the Cisco Be with you..

LOL! thanks