I went shopping

Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
I know in the past, some of you mentioned that you like them...so, I thought I would post a pic of what I picked up when I went shopping today. icon_wink.gif:D:D

http://www.geocities.com/phreefaln/shopping

Kenny
Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Very very very nice Kenny!!! I wish I could own those in MA. I used to be able to break down an M-16 in 25 seconds. bowing.gif ....My favorite was the Mk-19 grenade launcher...belt-fed, 5 per second, 40mm shells...Hell Yeah that was sweet....the M203-M-16 attachment was cool too, but not as powerful....For really big, I liked the AT4, which of course means, don't be in front of me..hehehe, or behind me, yeehaw.....Back Blast Area Clear? Clear! Fire! Downrange! icon_twisted.gif Boooom!!!!! And of course, can't forget the ol' reliable 50 CalBoomSmilie_anim.gif now that has some kickback icon_wink.gif .....personal favorite is still the 9mm Beretta, just because I knew it very well, and it was easy to have two at once...2gunsfiring.gif

What size is the shotty? And do you prefer buckshot, or slug?
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    haha..that is funny....As soon as I read AT4...I yelled out "Backblast area all clear".. icon_wink.gif The MK19 is awesome...The last thing I actually qulified on before I left the Army was the M249. icon_cool.gif We set the range on fire 3 times with the tracers...haha.

The shotgun is a Winchester model 1300 Defender 12 Ga. I really like it ...it came with a pistol grip and night sights. (actually Truglo fiber sight)
    I keep it full of a mix of 00 Buck and 4 Buck.....with a Slug as the last one. icon_wink.gif

The other one down there was Bushmaster M4 A3...I like it...Carbine style...so it has a collapsing stock, removable carring handle....(so I can put on some more toys).....

You mention the .50 cal.....I was really close to getting a Barrett M99....at the last minute, I decided that I wanted Scuba gear for me and the wife, more. .....Who knows...it might come for Christmas... icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
    Before you posted this, I forgot how much fun guns are...Hmmmm, more motivation for a better job......well, I should finish MCSA at least first.....There's a place in NH where you can fire just about anything. They have pistols, rifles, autos, launchers(not sure how big), and an authentic mortar tube with shells. Only certain people can load the mortar shells, which of course is more fun than most. You can take out a tree at 25 yards with a trigger fired mortar. I had to learn the M-60, and the SAW, even though the 60 was on it's way out. One of my partners looked away at the wrong time, and he got a lid slammed on his fingers. Last time he looked away before a load was complete......
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    yup....and I watched an AG grab a "very" hot barrel with his bare hands..opps..not very smart..

hmmm....now all I need is the Barrett and a couple of Claymores.. icon_wink.gif

Kenny
    Kenny

• RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    LMAO - boys and their toys icon_lol.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
    Claymores are the shi*t!!! My favorite, as an armorer, was being able to tell officers to clean their own weapon, and I wouldn't accept it until they did. I had a butterbar try to bring me up on a CM, then when the Co found out why, he told me to scram, and on the way out, I heard him putting the Lt back in his place. Next time he came to my cage, his piece was sparkling clean....his attitude still was unsat though.....
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Did anyone fire a 40mm canon? I was on the Bradley Fighting Vehicle at Ft. Hood Tx until i went to jump school and then it was off to the 101st Airbourne out of Ft. Campbell Ky. I was the unit armour for about a year and I turned everyone away from my cage the first time they tried to check it in even majors and up.

I fired just about every weapon that Army has available.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE