Ccnp pass!!!

ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
I am happy to report besides be very busy at work I have passed my tshoot today to complete my CCNP journey. :D:D:D:D What a journey it has been and how much I have learned along the way. It has taken me around a year to complete and since then I have moved up twice in my current position at work (Network Engineer) with a Cisco gold partner. Words can not express how happy I am in my Career and now CCNP R&S. Now I can feel like everyone else around me. I work with all CCNPs and CCIEs. What a great environment to be in and lots to learn.

I have been working at the CCNP level for about 6 months now and feel very lucky to have progressed my career the way I have. Next up for me is the security track. I have been give a taste of it at work and I really like it. CCNA and CCNP security here I come.

I don't post on here much but I am always lurking. Thank you all for a great community of like minded people. It is nice to see other people in the trenches working through these certs as I am. Good luck to all in there quest for cert and career glory. :D

Comments