Options

Failed 1st attempt at 70-680 with a 620

IndyLovelessIndyLoveless Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
Scored a 620 on my first attempt, was disappointed but was mainly disappointed with technical difficulties provided by Prometric that resulted in over an 1.5 hour wait time. I feel like this really skewed my test results, as I was frustrated, getting hungry, and wondering about my children by the time I finally got to take the exam. The only reason I did take the exam was because I drove over an hour to take the exam on a Saturday, and didn't want my day to be a complete wash.

I'm gonna try to schedule here again in a couple weeks, does anyone know how long it takes before I can reschedule an exam?

Comments

• Options
    mikroTikmikroTik Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It depends on your Practice for next exam and I have some latest **** and also doing practice (Windows 7 "70-680")
  • Options
    could you possibly tell me any website of online exam practice of 70-680 ?
  • Options
    shecklersheckler Member Posts: 201
    I'm gonna try to schedule here again in a couple weeks, does anyone know how long it takes before I can reschedule an exam?

There's only a 24 hour wait time, so you can take it again immediately if you want.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    @Indy - sorry to hear you didn't get it this time. That sort of experience is makes it much harder for a fairly difficult exam. You'll get it the next time.

@mikroTik - using **** is cheating. It is better to read and understand the material and actually learn it.
  • Options
    IndyLovelessIndyLoveless Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Now I am even more frustrated with Prometric. I had applied a 2 for 1 voucher, apparently it did not go through on the site. Now my $150.00 I spent on the exam was only for 1, have to buy another one. SOOOO pissed.
  • Options
    EasyMac308EasyMac308 Member Posts: 57 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Prometric support is worthless, but if you go through Microsoft's certification help desk you may be able to get them to apply it, or give you a free voucher or something.
    Currently Reading: A cereal box
    BS:IT student at WGU - 81/120 CU done as of 6/2016
  • Options
    Macpro76Macpro76 Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did the same thing for the 70-686 exam. I got got the voucher and inserted it into the exam schedule process. After that, I waited two hours and called the testing center. They could not tell me if the 2-1 was applied or not. I called Prometric, they confirmed that it was placed before I took the exam. I find Prometric exam process very irritating. So, @IndyLoveless. I would suggest calling them before hand to make sure it was placed on the exam.
    [ ] PDI+, [ ] Cloud Essentials, /B] [B Project+
    [*
    ] CompTIA: A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, Healthcare IT, Green IT
    /B]*[SIZE=2 MTA: Server, OS, Network, Security
    /SIZE]*[SIZE=2 Apple: ACSP v10.8, ACMT v10.8, Mac Integration v10.7 & v10.8 [/SIZE]

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tdadarwala/
  • Options
    In each question you will get more than an hour to understand and there are 400+ question than may be your mind to spent 1 year to pass 70-680 exam thats cool but actually lolllxxx idea
  • Options
    Congrats guyzz I got 880 in 70-680 further more it is called 73-680 in Prometric test
  • Options
    I just recovered my password, there was someone else used my password and commented wrong here, as well in other forums.