Options

Keep Test History?

NytrocideNytrocide Member Posts: 225
Hey all, just a quick question.

Been anxious to take my CCENT for a while now but was wondering if I fail, does Cisco keep a record of it somewhere a potential employer could see?

I feel pretty good about taking it, just wondering if they can look up my info and says "Failed twice before passing" or something...bit of a perfectionist and it's driving me a little crazy icon_eek.gif

Thanks!
Goals for 2014: CCNA: Voice / CCNA: Security

Comments

• Options
    megatran808megatran808 Member Posts: 53 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The record is kept in your history. When you publish your credentials to your employer or someone that wants to verify if you are certified. It will just show the exam, status and expiration date.
    "Love your Job, but never fall in love with your company....because you never know when your company stops loving you!"
  • Options
    Oh okay, good. I was hoping it wouldn't say "This loser failed 14 times before he barely passed" icon_rolleyes.gif Not that I feel that way at all, just saying...
  • Options
    FLEOHBFLEOHB Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nytrocide: thank you for asking this question...it was in the back of my mind but never thought to ask it (doh)
  • Options
    NetworkVeteranNetworkVeteran Member Posts: 2,338 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Failure is part of the learning process. 14 failures would look bad, but one or two is no big deal. If I saw you scored 40%, then 62%, then 90% (pass) I'd look on that positively. You clearly aren't dumping and you're learning from your mistakes. :)
  • Options
    True...I really just need to suck it up and do it. Been delaying it in fear of failing way too long. Can't pass it if you don't even take it I guess.