Options

ICND2 - Scheduled for this Thusday 05/16

Node ManNode Man Member Posts: 668 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi Everybody,
I have scheduled for ICND2. Very nervous, maybe more nervous than ICND1. I have been studying the material for 3 months. If they keep the questions topical i think i will do fine, but i feel if they want to make the test hard, then i could be in trouble.

Ive used ODOMS ICND2 Book and the practice CD.
I have made several projects in GNS3
The official Flashcard program.
The Cisco Learning Center Module questions.
THE ACLPractice website
The questions here on TechExams
and more.

Wish me luck. Like many people I am depending on this CERT to get a better job.

Thanks,
Node

Comments

• Options
    tanya_whitetanya_white Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey, are you going to take ICND2 exam under new course structure and exam code or going with the old one, as Cisco has updated ICND1 and 2.
  • Options
    Hey, are you going to take ICND2 exam under new course structure and exam code or going with the old one, as Cisco has updated ICND1 and 2.

I didnt know the new exams codes were available yet? I thought I am taking the old one. I am signed up for 200-101. Is this the old one?
  • Options
    LamplightLamplight Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Node Man,

What is the THE ACLPractice website?
    Working On: eCPPT
  • Options
  • Options
    OMG I SIGNED UP FOR THE WRONG EXAM. I Just went back in, cancelled the wrong one (which is the new one), and signed up for the right one (which is the old one).

OMG i hope i dont get any troubles with the refund for the cancelled test.
  • Options
    ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Good luck, let us know how you did!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    101010101010 Member Posts: 94 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Node Man wrote: »
    OMG I SIGNED UP FOR THE WRONG EXAM. I Just went back in, cancelled the wrong one (which is the new one), and signed up for the right one (which is the old one).

OMG i hope i dont get any troubles with the refund for the cancelled test.

At least you caught it before you sat for the test. That would have been one unpleasant surprise. icon_lol.gif
    2017 Goals:
    [x] GCIH

"Well if you're going to have delusions of grandeur, may as well go for the really satisfying ones." - Marcus, Babylon 5
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Good luck for the exam
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA