Network+ obtained!

DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
Took my test this morning and passed! Didnt get the greatest score but I passed and Im happy as I feel I put a lot of hard work and effort into it.
I used Mike Meyers Network + AIO book, Professor Messer, and alot of Testout practice tests. Man now I can relax!

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

What's next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Ken217aKen217a Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, What was the hardest thing on the test? I am getting ready to take mine mid-June. What do I need to study the most on? Thanks, Ken
  • shart1971shart1971 Member Posts: 91 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass!! Great job! I take mine on Monday.
  • DragonrangerDragonranger Member Posts: 101
    @ Daking - Thanks. Im debating whether or not to pick up Darril Gibsons Security+ book or to start reading Linux +. Ive been on quite a few interviews where Ive been asked about Linux, however the A+,Network+, Security+ path seems so tried and true
    @Ken -I think everyones different. For me I found a couple of the simulations to be challenging. Then they will sometimes throw you curveball question. I think what i found the most helpful was to take a practice test and really study the parts youre weakest in.
  • wallpaper_01wallpaper_01 Member Posts: 226 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @ Daking - Thanks. Im debating whether or not to pick up Darril Gibsons Security+ book or to start reading Linux +. Ive been on quite a few interviews where Ive been asked about Linux, however the A+,Network+, Security+ path seems so tried and true
    @Ken -I think everyones different. For me I found a couple of the simulations to be challenging. Then they will sometimes throw you curveball question. I think what i found the most helpful was to take a practice test and really study the parts youre weakest in.

Same, I'm doing CCNA and was going to do CCNP after but was thinking of Sec+/Linux+ after CCNA. Don't know...
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!!
    [ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security
  • DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats on the pass. Good luck with whichever path you choose next.
  • Params7Params7 Member Posts: 254