Options

Who's going to TechEd 2013?

cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
As title says, who is going? I was lucky to get approval to go for the first time. Looking forward to it.

Comments

• Options
    About7NarwhalAbout7Narwhal Member Posts: 761
    Apparently no one. I would love to go, but I am not willing to pay quite so much out of pocket and my company would laugh me out of the office if I asked.
  • Options
    SteveLordSteveLord Member Posts: 1,717
    If I can, next year will be my first. We'll see. Still holding out for Spiceworld, but given it's proximity to a database launch I am not so sure. icon_sad.gif
    WGU B.S.IT - 9/1/2015 >>> ???
  • Options
    XyroXyro Member Posts: 623
    Congrats cyberguy icon_thumright.gif

Hope you post some follow-up to let us know how it was!
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    4 of our guys are going this year, I'd love to go, but I am not high enough in our chain - yet.
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Funny fact, the guy sitting in front of me at an exam prep session is browsing this site right now. Let's see if he sees this thread.

This event is mind blowing. I did the Precon so this is my 2nd day. Brain is about to explode already. Of course Bourbon street partying is partially responsible for that icon_smile.gif

Will definitely follow up later this week with a report.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    My boss is attending I wish I was maybe next year. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    I wish I could. Will be waiting for the videos :)
  • Options
    nerdydadnerdydad Member Posts: 261
    Will you pick up a Surface RT for me while you are there?

Microsoft