Options

Syllabus Change??

Bodhisattwa PalBodhisattwa Pal Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Everybody
I am planning to write CCNA exams(640-802).I heard theres a syllabus change.Is it true??If yes what is the new syllabus.I was following the book Todd Lamle.Will i have to start over again

Comments

• Options
    HP_GuyHP_Guy Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello,

There is a new syllabus and exam, however the old exams are still available until the end of September. If you are almost ready to write, then carry on as you are. I was not far off ready, but have decided to slow down and read up on the new stuff as the new exams should be more relevant.
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    You don't need to relearn anything. The changes aren't dramatic, they just added some stuff. No need to start all over again or anything. Go on Cisco's website and take a look at the old exams and the new exams.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    Bodhisattwa PalBodhisattwa Pal Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Kindly,can anybody give me a latest,good set of ****.I want to solve it,to test my preparation.The link will be quite helpful.Actually i have invested a lot of money for this exam,hence i would like to go with full preparationicon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Kindly,can anybody give me a latest,good set of ****.I want to solve it,to test my preparation.The link will be quite helpful.Actually i have invested a lot of money for this exam,hence i would like to go with full preparationicon_rolleyes.gif

Here are the best braindumps :) I suggest you read it thoroughly.
    CertGuard | Braindumps
    Why should I stay away from Braindumps?
    • You can lose your Certifications
    • You can be banned from taking any other exams
    • You will not benefit from their use
    • You will be caught if you use braindumps, it's only a matter of time
    • Braindumps are a clear violation of the certification Non-Disclosure Agreement
    • Braindumps hinder your ability to learn the material
    • If you have the exam questions ahead of time, you'll be less motivated to learn the material
    • The information is shoddy, at best, and cannot be trusted
    • The information is often old and out of date
    • The claim "actual exam questions" is rarely true
    • The information provided in braindumps is only the information that could be remembered
    • If you've ever searched out or asked for braindumps, there are records of it
    • If you've ever passed **** on to others, there are records of it
    • The sources that the **** are derived from are inconsistent
    • Braindumps do not teach you how to solve the problems that are normally seen in the IT Field
    • Braindumps hurt everyone around you
    • Braindumps devalue the Certifications that knowledgeable IT Professionals have studied so hard to attain.

Trust me, you do not want to learn only from BrainDumps. They are illegal, get caught and your Cisco career is out the door. You will waste your time and the interviewer's time. Do you not think you'll have a technical interview? You will be interviewed fairly hard on many technical topics. Do yourself a favor, stop cheating and avoid looking like an idiot during the interview.

There are many free legitimate practice tests out there INCLUDING the ones that came on the CD with your book,
    here suggestions for the most popular paid ones.
    Preplogic
    Boson
    MeasureUp
    Transcender
    uCertify

Brain **** devalue you and does not help you for your professional career. Did I mention that it is cheating? CHEEEEATING?

Good Luck
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree