Options

Passed ICND1 this weekend

dlx509dlx509 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed the ICND1 exam this weekend, I didnt get the best score but it is still a pass. I am going to start working on ICND2 today.icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
Goal for 2013:
[ ] ICND1 [ ] ICND2 [ ] Network+ [ ] SSCP [ ] Security+

Be so good that they can't ignore you.

Comments

• Options
    LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome! Congrats! icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif

When you say this weekend, do you mean you were able to take it on a Sat or Sun?
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • Options
    Yes, I took the exam on Saturday morning.
    Goal for 2013:

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Great job with the pass.
    Chris Bryant once told me, it's not about how far past the goal line you go, just that you break the plane.
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck with CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats on the pass.... Score doesn't matter.. A pass is a pass... Good luck for ICND2
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    canojcanoj Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass. Which version of the exam did you take?
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    canoj wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass. Which version of the exam did you take?
    I took the 640-822 exam. I am thinking of going for the 640-816 ICND2 old exam instead of the new one.
    Goal for 2013:

• Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    HP_GuyHP_Guy Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Just looking at your sig - are you planning to take the Network+ after CCNA?
  • Options
    Kev_vauxKev_vaux Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good job on the pass :)
  • Options
    HP_Guy wrote: »
    Congratulations! Just looking at your sig - are you planning to take the Network+ after CCNA?
    Yes I am planing on doing the Net+ then Security+ after CCNA. I think Net+ will be like a walk in a park for me after that but I just want to have some experience with some non Cisco equipment. BTW, I have already booked ICND2 for 1st week of July as I see its getting busier at testing centers as we are approaching the september deadline for the current exam.
    Goal for 2013: