just curious..

djlombadjlomba Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
I don't think this question breaks any rules (I hope not)

During the exam, if a question asks you to "choose 2" or "choose 3", will the exam allow you to proceed after only choosing one answer?

I noticed that on a practice exam I got an answer wrong by overlooking and not selecting multiple answers.

Comments

• SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I believe it will tell you that you haven't chosen enough answers, however I have never tested this theory. :D
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    No, it will not. It will tell you that you have not selected enough answers. Cisco exams are fair as a whole.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    I took my exam couple of weeks back and the answer to your question is NO... it will not let you pass the questions if you do not select the correct no of answers. For example: if a question says (select 3) at the end and if you select just 2 and try to submit the ans - it will ask you to select one more answer... and if you go ahead and select four by mistake - it will give you error saying you have selected more than required answers... I know this because I made a mistake and chose only 2 (was suppose to select 3) and it wont let me submit my answer with just 2 selected ans...

hope this helps... :)
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA