Options

Passed 70-680!

mjdbb1mjdbb1 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
I've been lurking here for some time while I've been prepping for the 70-680 exam. I've benefited from reading everyone's experiences with this exam so I figured I should add mine, hopefully to help someone else out.

Passed today, although not by as much as I would have liked (740). But a pass is a pass and I'm not complaining!

I used all the Professor Messer videos (mostly as an outline) and then Poulton to fill in more of the details. I also used the Measureup practice exams and those in particular uncovered a lot of detail that I didn't get from the videos and book. Also read some Technet articles and labbed everything that I could in virtual machines. And a good dose of luck, I think. I've been studying hard core for the last two months or so.

To say that you should use multiple sources in prepping for this exam is an understatement...there were still some details that I wasn't totally familiar with. Of course, even if I didn't know an answer I could usually eliminate at least one choice based on what I was familiar with. There's no one source that will cover everything in sufficient detail.

Now I'm kind of thinking about tackling the 70-685, but to be honest I'd feel a whole lot better about that if I did better on the 680.

Good luck to all those folks who will be taking this exam! It's difficult but definitely not impossible!

Comments