Options

Second shot 70-686

JayBliskJayBlisk Member Posts: 182
Well today is my second shot for the 70-686. I feel more prepared this time around. I watched the CBT Nugget videos this time and used TechNet heavily. I found labbing for this exam didn't help as much as it did for the 680. Will let you guys know how I did after the exam.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    Rosco2382Rosco2382 Member Posts: 205 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll knock it out this time around.
  • Options
    @rosco2382 I passed brother with a 754. Thanks for the vote of confidence. On to the server MCSA now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    franco67franco67 Member Posts: 56 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Rosco2382 wrote: »
    Good luck, I'm sure you'll knock it out this time around.

Great job on passing the exam. i'm also planning to take this exam how do you rate this exam ?
    is it harder than 70-680
  • Options
    @franco67 it is a little more difficult but the book was a better read and this exam I only took two weeks to prepare for the first time and the second time was an additional two weeks of studying. I used the cbt nuggets and Microsoft Press book. Thanks for the congrats and good luck to you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on next one
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    @Dakinggamer87 Thanks bro! Good luck to you as well!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    @Psoasman Thanks a lot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]