Options

Buddy and I both passed Network+ today!

KantarvoKantarvo Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
758/900 , he scored a little less then I did, doesn't matter a pass is a pass!
I didn't think it was too hard tbh, I got a lot of "what-if" questions, 3 simulations to start, only 3 OSI questions, lots of connecter questions, and not one Subnetting question. Its a shame though I know Subnetting/OSI pretty well lol! I'll admit I didn't know connectors too well but it didn't kill me.

Im off to colege for a CS degree most likely and my Sec+ > CCNA > CCNA - SEC certs.
COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR Strata COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR Network [ ] Security + [ ] CCENT [ ] CCNA

2013 Goal: Sec+ and CCENT!

Comments

• Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations to you both! Good luck with the college and the wonderful world of Cisco.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations to both of you!
    Sounds like you've got a good path laid out. Good Luck on all of it!!!
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats to both of you!! and good luck on your other certs!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck with your next certs
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JayemJayem Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    this reminds me of that scene from How High. Good job to the two of you.

Would the both of you go to the college or is this where you part ways?
  • Options
    Ken217aKen217a Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!
    I am getting ready to take the Net+ exam next month. What was the hardest questions you had? What would you spend more time on? Is there a lot on like CHAP, Kerberos, TACACS+ and the likes? Thank for any help, Ken
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congrats to both of you. Good luck with college and your other certs.
  • Options
    Ken217a wrote: »
    Congrats!!
    I am getting ready to take the Net+ exam next month. What was the hardest questions you had? What would you spend more time on? Is there a lot on like CHAP, Kerberos, TACACS+ and the likes? Thank for any help, Ken

I had a few Kerberos questions, no CHAP or TACACS+.

If I could, I would have studied more connectiors and wireless standards. Its really easy to be honust.
    COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR Strata COLOR=#ff0000]X[/COLOR Network [ ] Security + [ ] CCENT [ ] CCNA

• Options
    Jayem wrote: »
    this reminds me of that scene from How High. Good job to the two of you.

Would the both of you go to the college or is this where you part ways?

We were going to go the Same community college, but I last week decided I no longer wanted to attend that specifc school for another. the both of use are not starting in the fall, gunna work then college in the spring... but I have a feeling he will come to my college with me.