Options

Taking 70-270 Thursday! need advice please

jefsea5jefsea5 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I applied for a job as a helpdesk/network tech. a requirement for the job is at least an MCP. I had a deadline of a week to get my MCP. I have been studying like crazy for the past 3 days; I am taking the Transcenders and using the official Microsoft course book 2272B. Is there any advice anyone could give me, I am extremely nervous! I am getting around high 600's on them, how hard is this exam? Is there any other resources I could use along with this site? I feel like I will never get all this stuff memorized in time. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/microsoft/70-270.shtml

icon_arrow.gifwww.techexams.net/mslinks.shtml

Make sure you get at least 850 or higher on the Transcenders before taking the test. The best advice I can give considering your deadline is to relax and do the best you can.
  • Options
    roninmagik1roninmagik1 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Jefsea5, i'm taking the test tomorrow, and i'll post up any tips or advice i have!!
    A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....
  • Options
    Test got postponed till Wed., computers were messed up at the test site. Good luck tomorrow!!!
    A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    Good luck. :D ...........MS is not easy so just keep that in mind, but as long as you have been studying hard and you seem to have the right study material then you should be fine. Keep them nerves under control though!! :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    ArretxArretx Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i did this test today 968/1000,
    so i think the best way is to stay cool, and try to memorize as much as u can, night before the exam just stop studing because you get only lost in all that stuff. try to watch nice movie or something :) i was watching red eye :), on the day of exam just go there with this in mind (I can do it, I studied a lot, so whats the problem) , good luck icon_wink.gif
    btw i saw somewhere in this forum link for mcse for dummies on official site (it was for free, so try it),
    P.S. questions in transcender are very similar to those on test
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  • Options
    jefsea5jefsea5 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone for your support, my exam got rescheduled also, so i take it tomorrow! i have been studying my ass off for a week straight and my scores have shot up to 971 on the transcenders.. i am signing off for the night and taking the test tomorrow! wish me luck and i will post the results.....ttyl
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
    Good Luck!!
    Let us know how it goes.
  • Options
    Good luck today man! Stay cool, and use your logic skills to eliminate the microsoft talk in the questions!!!
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    How did it go?
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE