Options

Wish me luck, i test tomorrow!

roninmagik1roninmagik1 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone, well, i've passed the A+ and Network+, so tomorrow i take the next step, the 70-270. I don't feel like i've studied enough, but i know if i don't just take the test tomorrow, i'll put it off forever! Anyhow, i'll post back tomorrow to let y'all know if i passed!!! =)

I've been studying with Transcenders, just incase anyone is curious.
A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....

Comments

• Options
    stevielasteviela Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck you will be ok
  • Options
    mobri09mobri09 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 723
    good luck and rest up
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Good Luck...........
    just relax and get a good night sleep because we know you will do ok
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    good luck.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    Crikey!!!! I just took a practice test, it was a free test somewhere on this website. 50 questions, well, i scored a 46%, 23 of 50 right... NOW i'm scared!!!!! icon_eek.gif

I'm still gonna take it tomorrow, because i firmly believe that you gotta push yourself or you'll procrastinate forever or feel like you're never ready...but geez....thanks for the good luck wishes everyone, i think i'm gonna need it!!!!!!!

J.
    A+, Network+, Bachelors Degree in Information Technology(I.T.)....my friend works 2 nights a week as a bartender and still makes more than me.....
  • Options
    johnnynodoughjohnnynodough Member Posts: 634
    Once you get one MS test under your belt, wether a pass or a fail, the rest gets much easier. Just watch out for the tricks on the questions, they will be all over the place. MS loves to be tricky.
    Go Hawks - 7 and 2

2 games againts San Fran coming up, oh yeah baby, why even play? just put then in the win category and call it good :p
  • Options
    One hour till test time!!! I'm so nervous, i have butterflies in my stomach!!! I haven't been this nervous since i was a high school kid asking the prettiest girl in school on a date! icon_redface.gif

My post time says 8:43am, but it's actually 10:30am now icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    manishparabmanishparab Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck man.
  • Options
    StarterStarter Member Posts: 169
    One hour till test time!!! I'm so nervous, i have butterflies in my stomach!!! I haven't been this nervous since i was a high school kid asking the prettiest girl in school on a date! icon_redface.gif

My post time says 8:43am, but it's actually 10:30am now icon_confused.gif:

You just have to adjust the timezone under your profile.

Good luck by the way!
  • Options
    TURTLEGIRLTURTLEGIRL Member Posts: 361
    The very best of luck. Don't rush this one as MS is quite difficult. But once you can separate what the facts really are on these exams then sometimes it can give you a better insight into their rather long winded questions!!!

GOOD LUCK :D
    If you don't know 24 then you don't know Jack!
  • Options
    Hey everyone, well, guess what! The testing site had problems downloading the test, after waiting for about a half hour, the guy told me i'd be better off rescheduling, had to call prometric and go through all the red tape, but bottom line, my test has been rescheduled to Wendesday, 11am!!! I guess it's a good thing, i could use the extra time to study, but man i'm a little disappointed too, i could be mcp right now!!! icon_eek.gif Anyhow, thanks for all the well wishes, and i'll keep updating this thread!!!
  • Options
    Good luck for Wednesday, let us know how you get on. :D
  • Options
    ArretxArretx Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck,
    i took the test today i scored fine (though not the best :) ), it took me 2 hours to get to the test site so i was really relaxed for the test :)
    anyway good luck tommorow :)
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, it's Tuesday night at 11:33pm, i take the test tomorrow at 11am....Monday night i was going to study, but i had to fix someones computer, Tuesday at work today, time flew by so i couldn't study then, and well tonight, i had to watch Rockstar: INXS, so yeah, it's 1130 and i'm gonna start studying again now...i can't believe i blew the 2 extra days i had....note to anyone who reads this and is taking the test soon....DON'T PROCRASTINATE!!! hehe....anyhow, i got coffee, so looks like it's gonna be a long night....see yall tomorrow, J.
  • Options
    bartollibartolli Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck to you.
    :)
  • Options
    I passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 :D
    Oh my gawd, it was soOOOO hard..!!! I only studied the transcender, and memorized the questions from there, and was relying on just natural knowledge to pull me through....wow, there was only 2 questions that were word for word on the transcender. All the other questions, were similiarly worded from transcender and sorta covered the same topics, but man, it threw me for a loop. For my next test, i'm gonna use transcender, but i'm going to try and research each topic that the question is asking about, so i have overall knowledge of each topic and no matter what wording, or what part of the topic they ask about, i'll be better prepared!!! There were 58 questions, only 1 type simulation question, i passed with a 778.
  • Options
    stevielasteviela Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats

if your doing 70/290 next it's a lot harder so good luck for your next exam
  • Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRATZ dude............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    ArretxArretx Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratz icon_lol.gif
    Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    icon_eek.gif What else can i say. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS :D:D
  • Options
    masaloumasalou Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats, it's a hard test indeed.

Put a lot into the 290, it's a lot harder than the 270. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the hardest. I'd rate 270 around 6 or 7 and 290 at a 9. Good luck.
  • Options
    jd_mattosjd_mattos Member Posts: 134
  • Options
    Well guys and gals, i'm starting to study for the 290 now, i'm taking the test on the 30th. But thanks everyone for the congrats and good luck to all those who are gonna be taking the 270 soon!
    :P