Options

Passed CCNP Route

d6bmgd6bmg Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
Actually My exam was on 23rd May, which wasn't complete due to Worldwide technical glitch of VUE.
They have rescheduled my exam today and I've passed the ROUTE exam with 901/1000.
It was overall a good experience.
It's been exactly months since I've passed my CCNA and during this period of time, I was practicing with CISCO live gear and building topologies.
Other than that I've used CBUNuggents video series, INE Video series & official guide book of CISCO press.

Some problems I've observed: In most of the SIMs copy running-config startup-config won't work.
I hope these won't violate the NDA.

I would like to thank the Techexams community for guiding me in buying the equipments and helping me in choosing the CCNP roadmap.

Currently, I'm almost prepared for CISCO SWITCH exam and should be able to write it in next 2 weeks time.
[ ]CCDA; [ ] CCNA Security

Comments

• Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! If you could draw a comparison between CBT and INE, what would you say helped you more? Good luck on SWITCH.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    Danielh22185Danielh22185 Member Posts: 1,195 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! Good luck on Switch!
    Currently Studying: IE Stuff...kinda...for now...
    My ultimate career goal: To climb to the top of the computer network industry food chain.
    "Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    elderkaielderkai Member Posts: 279
    Congrats! I'm studying for ROUTE and had to revamp my studying. I was wanting to get as much info as I could from videos AND books. Bryant and INE. Now I switched to CBTNuggets for the easier going and use the book to fortify and GNS3 to play with.
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations on ROUTE!
    Good Luck on SWITCH.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on next exam
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    JackaceJackace Member Posts: 335
    Congrats on the pass and good luck with SWITCH.
  • Options
    andy4techandy4tech Member Posts: 138
    Congrats on passing Route,Best of luck on your switch test,just keep on going.
  • Options
    Thanks to all of you. :)
    Congrats! If you could draw a comparison between CBT and INE, what would you say helped you more? Good luck on SWITCH.

I would say both are good. Watching INE videos after going through a particular chapter in CBTNuggets helped me a lot.
    So what's better? I dunno.
  • Options
    elderkai wrote: »
    Congrats! I'm studying for ROUTE and had to revamp my studying. I was wanting to get as much info as I could from videos AND books. Bryant and INE. Now I switched to CBTNuggets for the easier going and use the book to fortify and GNS3 to play with.

Good luck with your exam. :)