Options

70-640 test question

texan1962texan1962 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
How many questions are there on ADMX files? I've been through 3 different types of video training and then I bought the transcender for 70-640 and there questions don't cover a whole lot of the video training. They cover a lot of registry mods, ADMX, ADML, etc...

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    No one can tell you exactly what questions there are on the tests, or how many on each topic, without violating the NDA. If it's a topic discussed on the exam objectives, you should study up on it.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    I'm just trying to see if the transcender questions are similar to the real test or if I'm wasting my time doing them.
  • Options
    EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Transcender generally have harder questions that the actual exam. I have used them and on occasion, some questions have been kind of similar to the real exam. Use them to gauge your preparedness and hit your weak areas. Otherwise what Slowhand said, stands.

Good luck! When do you intend sitting the test?
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • Options
    kj0kj0 Member Posts: 767
    Aslong as it isn't a ****, Any set of questions is valid. I use a few different companies for practice exams, gave a broader scope of what to expect. Some companies were harder than others. But I knew the areas I needed to work on. I suggest using transcender, MS Press, etc. I noticed I got a lot lower scores in the transcender than with the MS Press, but MS press told me what I didn't read properly/understand from the book.
    2017 Goals: VCP6-DCV | VCIX
    Blog: https://readysetvirtual.wordpress.com
  • Options
    sratakhinsratakhin Member Posts: 818
    I had a question on language specific GPOs.
  • Options
    Thanks for the comments! I plan on taking the test in a few weeks, but what I have read here it might be longer. My last Microsoft test was when I got my MCSE 2000 which is expired. I here they are a lot harder now!