ICND2 Preparation and

xkaijinxxkaijinx Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guys, passed the ICND1 (old version) in December. Had my Spring semester for college and it hit hard! I had to take a break. I was able to finish up to about Video 15 for ICND2 (old version) CBT Nugget Videos. I am getting ready all over again. Going to revisit my notes from the CBT videos, finish the CBT nugget videos. Finish the rest of Odom. Buy Boson Lab SIMS and the Practice Questions, any areas that I have problems in from this book I will revisit the chapter in Odom. Sound like a good plan? How long would you guys say is long enough for me to study for the test and knock this bad boy out? I was thinking a month may be to constrained... I value this forum and the advice I have received in the past!

Comments

• SpencerClarkSpencerClark Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    3 Months. Also, flashcards help a lot. I used this to help remember: trevor.wallis9 - Flashcard Exchange
  • BlackoutBlackout Member Posts: 512 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Study until you feel comfortable with all the domains. I failed it went back to the books and studied for 9 straight months until I knew everything comfortably for the test. You will need a lot more in depth knowledge for this exam than you did for CCENT.
    Not saying you need to study for 9 months, just saying know the concepts inside and out.
    Current Certification Path: CCNA, CCNP Security, CCDA, CCIE Security

"Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect"

Vincent Thomas "Vince" Lombardi