CAPPS done. CCNP Voice Complete!

aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
Dominated this one with 97X/1000. By far the easiest of the five required exams if you've worked CUC and CUP. I honestly think I could have passed with relying on experience only with no studying...but I will say the INE Vids and Quick Reference Guide did help with some of the trivial knowledge you need to know. The only section I missed points was Unity Connection Express, which I expected having never worked with the product in a live environment.

To add to this good news, I accepted a Senior Network position with a new company earlier this week.

What a great week. Can't wait to enjoy a glass of top shelf bourbon tonight instead of studying. :D

Comments

• bobfromfplbobfromfpl Member Posts: 104
    Dude!! Awesome, I swear I was just about to send you a PM asking how you were doing!! Congrats!
  • sieffsieff Member Posts: 276
    Congrats. CCNP Voice is a marathon.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept were toiling upward in the night." from the poem: The Ladder of St. Augustine, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
  • azaghulazaghul Member Posts: 569 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Way to go Aaron icon_cheers.gif.

What? Just one glass? icon_lol.gif
  • aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
    azaghul wrote: »
    Way to go Aaron icon_cheers.gif.

What? Just one glass? icon_lol.gif

Perhaps two! Thanks guys.
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Double congrats! icon_cheers.gif
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • wintermute000wintermute000 Banned Posts: 172
    Congrats, and get me one whilst you're at it (knocked over my TVOICE today!). NO MORE READING ABOUT VOICEMAIL OR SAF YEEEEEEAH
  • aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
    Congrats, and get me one whilst you're at it (knocked over my TVOICE today!). NO MORE READING ABOUT VOICEMAIL OR SAF YEEEEEEAH

Nice, congrats!
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□