Options

Finally CCNA...............

iwannaknowITiwannaknowIT Member Posts: 111
Finally...ICND2 passed w/score of 888.....Barely passed ,but I'll take it
I'm disappointed with the percentage on NAT/ACL of 50%,so I'm gonna do labs and practice on my own to self improve until I KNOW I've got it. Cisco wants all the cert-seekers out there to truly KNOW how the equipment functions.And that's why they word their questions to cater to your knowledge of the equipment and how it reacts in certain situations......I appreciate all the tips/info/sites/suggestions from all here on the site. I'm gonna celebrate with a few shots and a stoagie,exhale,and get ready to get in depth with the CCNA Voice. Until then....icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    bbarrickbbarrick Member Posts: 242 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Lol, congrats.
  • Options
    treehousetreehouse Member Posts: 77 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    2015 GOALS

VCP [ ] VCP5-DT
  • Options
    coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck with CCNA: Voice
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ralbertos21ralbertos21 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dang! Congrats!
  • Options
    FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Options
    dotcom85dotcom85 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck.
  • Options
    Donnelly82Donnelly82 Member Posts: 39 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well Done and congratulations
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Congrats!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats! Good luck on Voice - the track is very interesting.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats icon_cool.gif
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops
  • Options
    Yes it is...I currently work as a Telephony Technician and our IT department has tackled the implementation of VoIP for the organization and the qualified resources on hand are far and few.They informed us that obtaining a CCNA Cert would start the ball rolling for advancement...I have glanced over and saw a few of Jeremy's videos on VoIP and it struck my fancy and makes perfect sense to go that route(IMO)
    Congrats! Good luck on Voice - the track is very interesting.
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Yes it is...I currently work as a Telephony Technician and our IT department has tackled the implementation of VoIP for the organization and the qualified resources on hand are far and few.They informed us that obtaining a CCNA Cert would start the ball rolling for advancement...I have glanced over and saw a few of Jeremy's videos on VoIP and it struck my fancy and makes perfect sense to go that route(IMO)

In that case I think it certainly does. Plus it is going to get extremely cool once you get into the CCNP Voice level stuff.
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats, I want to go the Voice track also. I have about 9 years of Nortel Telecommunications programming/administration but Cisco is all over the place now. I was thinking of getting ICND 1 and 2 and then CCNA Voice. What materials did you use for ICND1 and 2. I have Jeremys videos as well as Chris Bryants Udemy videos. Good luck and I think you will really like the voice track.
  • Options
    aaron0011aaron0011 Member Posts: 330
    Congrats on the CCNA! Good luck with the Voice track, it's very challenging and rewarding.
  • Options
    beach5563 wrote: »
    Congrats, I want to go the Voice track also. I have about 9 years of Nortel Telecommunications programming/administration but Cisco is all over the place now. I was thinking of getting ICND 1 and 2 and then CCNA Voice. What materials did you use for ICND1 and 2. I have Jeremys videos as well as Chris Bryants Udemy videos. Good luck and I think you will really like the voice track.
    We cureently have Nortel also,but our whole IP network consist of Cisco R/S....they're gonna phase out nortel and go full CUCM,among others.....I started with Chris,but ended up totally with Jeremy(I just caught on quicker with Jeremy's approach,but Chris has more in depth info...imo)I used Wendell Odom's ICND1/2 Study guides,Packet Tracer,Todd Lammle's CCNA Study guide,and a LOT of labbing and SUBNETTING practice.....But all of it was well worth it
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Options
    beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thats awesome man, I will probably take a similar approach. Yea man got to get Cisco these days, I can remember when Nortel was all over the place. If I could just get CCENT theres a ton of work I could get. Hope to get CCNA Voice though. Good luck man.