Options

taking core 9/15 quick qhestions...

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
first off, anyone use the Testtakers Guide Series A+ Exams guide for study purposes? should i use more or is this good enough?

i got my network +, and i used mike meyers book, (that was it...) and i scored pretty good... you think this A+ book covers enough to pass?

also, did anyone encounter diagrams on the test like, of a AT, and ATX motherboard where it asked you to label all the parts?

Comments

• Options
    scot_doneckerscot_donecker Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey, sorry I can't tell you whats on the test, but I will tell you to know what different things (processors, cmos battery, RAM slots, the different bus types like pci isa agp and eisa, etc) look like. Because you may encounter questions where you have to tell what the labled part in the picture or diagram is.

Good luck!
    "If the answer was never to look to yourself, then how can you expect to find it anywhere else" -Eyedea
  • Options
    teenu0427teenu0427 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    you can get the objectives from comptia and other is that should be enough and if you know your material wel enough as well as it covered in the book then you pretty much good to go or alse use tech notes on this forums some website pratice questions and etc.

egaL
  • Options
    creedocreedo Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i used mike myers A+ all in one and i passed the core easy, you will get some sample test questions there but you can also buy extra tests online, in my test there was no diagrams, a lot of tricky questions but as i say, book will be enough for you.