Options

CISM/CISA/CRISC/CGEIT June 2013 Feedback

Comments

• Options
    scoparscopar Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed with a CISA score of 592 (Top 10%)
  • Options
    k-sk-s Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    dganeshram wrote: »
    Waiting for CISM result in singapore....icon_rolleyes.gif

I am in Singapore dude. check your email. I got mine at 10.44 pm (SG Time)
  • Options
    ajohnajohn Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    k-s wrote: »
    Shucckkssss, that means I just missed the top 10%

Can imagine you feel that way, but isn't the main thing you've passed. You get to add it to your resumé. Unlikely anyone will ever ask you about your score.

Again congratulations to everyone here, so far everybody seems to have passed.
  • Options
    TundelessTundeless Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats guys any CISA news yet
  • Options
    ajohnajohn Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    k-s wrote: »
    I am in Singapore dude. check your email. I got mine at 10.44 pm (SG Time)
    Got it the exact same minute (in another timezone though). Check your spambox dganeshram.
  • Options
    doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats to all!

CISA Exam
    Score 687 - top 5%

I really didn't think I passed. I took 1/2 the allotted time and went into the test sick as a dog.

I did A TON of studying though - I always over-prepare....there is too much (of my) money on the line for me to dismiss.
  • Options
    k-sk-s Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ajohn wrote: »
    Can imagine you feel that way, but isn't the main thing you've passed. You get to add it to your resumé. Unlikely anyone will ever ask you about your score.

Again congratulations to everyone here, so far everybody seems to have passed.

Yeah, I agree. And honestly till some time ago, I had no idea if I'd pass or not. It's really hard to figure out how you did
  • Options
    andhowandhow Member Posts: 151
    dover wrote: »
    Congrats to all!

CISA Exam
    Score 687 - top 5%

Dover that's the highest score I've ever seen! Wow...
  • Options
    Bloodnite12Bloodnite12 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just got my email from ISACA about my CISA exam..... I PASSSSSSSEDD!!! SO f'ing excited!

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 497. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

Now I just have to get another year of exp under my belt and I can submit my CISA cert application.

SO AWESOME!!@#!$!%$&!$&*!Y$
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    If the excellent success rate so far of TechExams.net members is indicative of the overall pass rate, there will be a lot of happy people this weekend.
  • Options
    Ashish_KumarAshish_Kumar Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISM score - 665

Top 5%
  • Options
    KashirKashir Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed with 563 marks.

Not sure how good is it? I guess not in top 10%

But i am happy, the pain for waiting the result is over.
  • Options
    Jaded99Jaded99 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Oh man...looks like some of you already got your scores. Now I am REALLY having a heart attack haha. Anyone in Toronto, ON (Canada) got their CISA scores yet?

I think their sending out scores to those who passed first, and maybe the failures later on? Here I go with the over-thinking again...
  • Options
    peer69peer69 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I've never been so wrong... Passed with 610. Top 5%. Not even in my dreams i would have expected a score like this. Nice to hear so many of the people around here passed the exam to. Congrats to all who did.

BTW: Took the exam in Berlin, Germany.
  • Options
    robla300robla300 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed CISA with 598 (top 10%). Studied less than two months after I passed CISSP in March. Congrats to all of you.
  • Options
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 538.Your score was in the top 20 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below. Passed
  • Options
    KashirKashir Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am in Toronto, Canada and i received CISM result. I think you will pass. Just stay tune.
  • Options
    SecurityNinjaSecurityNinja Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We are pleased to inform you that you successfully PASSED the exam with a total scaled score of 556.Your score was in the top 20 percent of those testing. For your information, your exam results by area are provided below.

Congratz to all who passed, so far it seems I am the worst of the best :D:D
  • Options
    tripshedtripshed Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Score 600. Top 20%
    Took the exam in NJ this June. Not much preparation.
  • Options
    CISMITCISMIT Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Finally got my score. I passed (471). I feel like I barely passed but I'll take it.

I feel very disappointed because I was scoring 95 plus in the mock testsicon_sad.gif

Congrats to all and especially the top scorer.

I think I'm going to have a party tonight.
  • Options
    zohaiby2kzohaiby2k Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed with 485 :)
  • Options
    Thanks to God the waiting is over
  • Options
    PcgolferPcgolfer Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I was already steadying for the December exam retake. Wow.. I'll take it.
  • Options
    doverdover Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Pcgolfer wrote: »
    I was already steadying for the December exam retake.

To be honest, I was too... I picked up a couple of new IT Audit books and have been re-reading COBIT 5 and all of the Procedures guides.

Congrats PCGolfer! Go play a well-deserved round for me!
  • Options
    PcgolferPcgolfer Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am headed to Davenport to a microbrew afterword, and have already booked a hotel within walking distance - assuming I'll be able to walk. Driving is out of the question.icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Jaded99Jaded99 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISMIT wrote: »
    Finally got my score. I passed (471). I feel like I barely passed but I'll take it.
    I feel very disappointed because I was scoring 95 plus in the mock testsicon_sad.gif

Hi CISMIT, can you provide a bit more detail about your experience in IS Auditing and how much you studied? I am trying to figure out if those with less audit experience in the working field generally have lower scores.
  • Options
    dganeshramdganeshram Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It seems i did not opt for to be notified via email about the exam result, hence i need to wait for another 2 weeks to get hard copy. icon_sad.gif My wait continues. Anybody has faced this before, any ideas to get the result quicker? The upload to My ISACA will only be done after 2 weeks it seems.
  • Options
    LarryDaManLarryDaMan Member Posts: 797
    dganeshram wrote: »
    It seems i did not opt for to be notified via email about the exam result, hence i need to wait for another 2 weeks to get hard copy. icon_sad.gif My wait continues. Anybody has faced this before, any ideas to get the result quicker? The upload to My ISACA will only be done after 2 weeks it seems.

Call ISACA and tell them you are considering registering for the September exam if you failed the June exam. They do not want to miss out on $$, so they will probably find a way to tell you your result. Just an idea.
  • Options
    victor58victor58 Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I finally passed the CISA exam. Feeling on top of the world. I guess its a normal feeling for anyone who puts in a lot of effort and a reward in this form is definitely an exhilarating feeling!!
    Congrats to everybody. :)
  • Options
    vidog2000vidog2000 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Finally, passed CISA thanks and praise to the almighty! Hardest test I ever took 586 elated!