Failed Security

tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
Scored a 742 had to answer 5 questions in 20 secs. I will get this next time bought the boson test sims to help me fine tune some stuff. The weird thing was I had questions on a subject not found in the Official Study Guide. Why would they include this anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Don't worry, you'll pass next time. Also, you are close so you probably don't need to do a lot of work. As far as having something on the exam that wasn't in the material, I would think really hard about it - I have walked away from Cisco exams thinking "That wasn't in the material, why did they ask that?" and I get home to start looking. Turns out it is mentioned in one sentence somewhere as a side note :D Cisco really wants you to know the details sometimes. Good luck next time, you'll get it!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • tink334tink334 Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It really was not in the study guide I looked hard. In the Boson test there are about 4 questions about PVLAN's and the answer reference Cisco and not the study guide like all the other question do. Thank for the vote of confidence I will keep you posted.
    Scheduled for tuesday hope I get it I will take a year off after this and learn my job well.
    Which will really help with CCNP.
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good luck on Tuesday!!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Good luck!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
    I really thought I had aced it but I was happy with the pass 814 needed 804. 3 months off, maybe a little reading but not much hard core studing then off to CCNP/RS.
  • veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratz! I'm planning to knock this one off in the next couple of months.
  • kaytauruskaytaurus Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□