Options

CCENT Passed Today with 862 Score.

pius1919pius1919 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
:D:D:D Ok. First attempt and I nailed it with an 862 Score. I must say I need to spend more time preparing for the ICND2 because I need to sharpen my appreciation of topics such as NAT, Access List and WAN. I feel so confident about SUBNETTING. I can close my eyes and do the maths. I've got a long way to go in becoming CCIE.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    beach5563beach5563 Member Posts: 344 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass and good luck with ICND2. I am studying for CCENT right now. What study materials did you use? I have CNT nuggets and the Chris Bryant videos plus the Boson exam Maxx tests.
  • Options
    silverp1silverp1 Member Posts: 124
    Congrats!
    Certs: CCENT, CCNA:R&S
    Working on: MCITP:SA
    Goals: CCENT (ICND1) [Done], CCNA (ICND2) [Done], MCITP:SA
  • Options
    vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nicely done...it always feels good to knock out a test and grab a cert. Keep plugging away and get that NA!
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
  • Options
    Master Of PuppetsMaster Of Puppets Member Posts: 1,210
    Congrats!
    Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.
  • Options
    shezy77shezy77 Member Posts: 160
    Congrats on the pass icon_cheers.gif
    2013: ICND1 [Passed] ... ICND2 [Passed] ... VCA-DCV [Passed] ... 70-410 [Passed] ... 70-411 [Passed] ... VCA-Cloud [Passed] ... VCA-WM [Passed] ... 70-412 [Passed]

2014: 74-409 [Passed] ... VCP5 [Passed]
    Current working on: VCAP5-DCA
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    CCNP next?
  • Options
    sigsoldiersigsoldier Member Posts: 136 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice job! You'll grab that CCIE in no time! ;)
  • Options
    7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops